In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, USCIS is extending the flexibilities announced on March 30, 2020, if the issuance date listed on the request, notice, or decision is between March 1 and Sept. 11, 2020. To assist applicants and petitioners of:
- Requests for Evidence
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14).
- Notices of Intent to Deny.
- Notices of Intent to Revoke.
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers.
- Filing date requirements for Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA).
- Filing date requirements for Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.
USCIS is considering responses to the above requests and notices received within 60 calendar days after the response due date set in the request or notice before taking any action and will consider a Form N-336 or Form I-290B received up to 60 calendar days from the date of the decision before taking any action.